Press: Garden Party

By
Advertisement

I am so excited and proud of the table top I did for Matchbook Issue #3. Thank you to Katie and the Matchbook team for inviting me to participate. I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. My bestie and floral designer Danielle Rowe lent her keen design eye to the table top design as well as executing the beautiful flowers. The table setting had a ton of personal touches. Fellow interior designer Rebecca Loewke and her mother sewed the napkins and table runners! Also, the Tiffany's bamboo flatware was my wedding silver, so it holds a special place in my heart. Please stop by and check out the rest of the article for more images, sources, credits and to read the whole magazine. I think it is their best issue yet!




Photos by Cooper Carras. Flowers by Danielle Rowe of Brown Paper Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment