Inspired Tablescapes: Sacramento Street

By
Advertisement
Happy Monday! I had a lovely weekend. It was raining pretty much all weekend so my husband and I hunkered it for the duration. I love it when Winter really kicks in and you can build a fire and wrap yourself up in a blanket on the sofa and watch a movie. Total bliss.
Today's tablescape inspiration is from Caitlin Flemming. Caitlin is the founder and editor of the lifestyle blog Sacramento Street. Sacramento Street is always chock full of inspiration and lovely images...it's one of my daily reads. Caitlin has exquisite taste and this round up is further proof of that. I would like one of everything please...********************When Amanda asked me to do a tabletop about what inspires me this holiday, all I could think about were the endless possibilities - there are SO many things I love. What's been standing out this season is all of the sparkle and shine. I can't get enough of it.
When I came across this tablescape on This is Glamorous, I instantly knew it was what I wanted to feature for this guest post.



These goodies are what I would spice up my apartment with to get the look from above. I'm in LOVE with the tiny Christmas tress - I need those in my life.
Head over to Kate Spade for the polka dot plate and everything else is from Jayson Home + Garden - their holiday selection is dream-worthy!
Hope you got a slice of inspiration here today and be sure to head over to Sacramento Street if you want loads of inspiration! Thank you for having me here today Amanda.
Happy Holidays!
*Photos: This is Glamorous

0 comments:

Post a Comment