I just started pulling together my carry on bag for our trip. Here is a round up of the things I never travel without....
1. Reading material. This trip I will be taking An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin. Several people have recommended it and I can't wait to dive in. I'm sure I will pick up a few magazines at the airport as well.
2. Sunglasses. Classic Ray Ban Wayfarers are comfortable, always in style, and can handle crashing around in my purse without a case.
3. Scarf. I get really cold on airplanes so I always bring a scarf that doubles as a blanket. Love Quotes is my favorite brand. They aren't super expensive and they come in tons of fun colors. I also always pack a pair of Smart Wool socks to put on once I'm seated.
4. iPad. My sweet husband came home on Friday and surprised me with this new toy. I'm obsessed. Perfect to load up some movies or listen to some tunes while you are on the go.
5. Rodin Lip Balm. This is one of the best out there. Moisturizing and shiny without being sticky.
6. Tote. Clare Vivier Tropezienne leather bag. This is a classic bag that you will have forever.
7. Urbanears Medis Headphones. Functional and cute.
8. Nikon Coolpix. I like this one because it is small but takes great photos. The pink is also easier to find in the bottom of my purse than plain black.
What do you guys consider travel carry on essentials? I would love suggestions to add to my list!