Shannon Wollack of Life.Style is one of the most stylish ladies I know. She has always had amazing taste and it's no surprise that she has built a highly successful business sharing that taste and style with others. Shannon and I have been acquaintances since high school but recently reconnected through the miracle of social networking and I'm so glad that we did as we have so much in common! Check out Shannon's take on a very glam holiday party...
The holidays are my favorite time of year to entertain. Making sure your guests not only feel comfortable but also can keep their eyes occupied with unique room decor is a big priority. My inspiration is this kitchen by Miles Redd�there is no better time than the holidays to take what feels like your everyday space and upgrade it for a glamorous dinner party.
Kitchen Inspiration Image:Miles Reddhttp://www.milesredd.com/
1) Alessi Ottagonale Coffee Set http://www.dwr.com/product/dining/tabletop/dinnerware/alessi-ottagonale-tray.do?sortby=ourPicks
2) Waylande Gregory Leopard Bowlhttp://www.barneys.com/Leopard-Bowl/00505006502669,default,pd.html
3) Jonathan Adler Banana Salt and Pepper Shakershttp://www.jonathanadler.com/bananas-Salt-and-Pepper/?cat=0 & initial=
4) Barneys New York Wine & Double Old Fashioned Glasseshttp://www.barneys.com/Black-Crystal-Striped-Glasses/Black%2eRing%2eGlassware_set,default,pd.html
5) Armand Diradourian Eat Your Heart Out Pillow
6) Kosta Boda Black Dinnerwarehttp://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=476198 & CategoryID=8284
7) Z Gallerie Madera Dinnerwarehttp://www.zgallerie.com/p-9576-madera-dinnerware-set-of-4.aspx
8) Spisani Acrylic Trayhttp://www.barneys.com/Medium-Diamond-Loto-Acrylic-Tray/00505004508199,default,pd.html
9) Slim Aarons 'Kings of Hollywood'
Thank you so much Shannon for guest blogging and for the glam inspiration! Shannon is also an editor at the soon to be launched lifestyle magazine High Gloss. Make sure you check out High Gloss *here* and sign up for their newsletter!