Natural & Textured

By
Advertisement

Well, the holiday break is over and it is onward and upward into 2011. I came across the beautiful image in the upper left hand corner sometime ago and I instantly fell in love with it. I love the natural elements and colors with the pop of gold and glimmer of crystal. Everything in this image also has a lovely texture whether it be faceted, engraved, inlaid or the soft surface of the hydrangea petal. I have several weddings to go to early in the year, so of course I am already figuring out what I want to wear. I am always drawn to colors you find in nature and I love the little extra details that a ruffle or pleat can add to an outfit. Above are a few picks that I think will make for an adorable wedding ensemble. I have a pair of nude pumps and I'm thinking I will add a little fur jacket/stole for the wedding back east in February...brrr.
Stacking Rings- Monica VivanderSilk Ruffle Dress- TibiPleated Clutch- Club Monaco
Image via unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment